Short & Long Term DisabilityProvide employees with the income protection while helping employers with added business expenses
Without disability insurance, a sudden loss of income could have detrimental financial implications, including foreclosures, bankruptcy and retirement savings depletion. These disabilities cost employees and their employers alike. Most employees simply don’t have enough savings to cover the loss of income, even for a few months. And, employers face both a productivity loss and the added expense of continuing an employee’s salary.
National Benefit Partners can help you design a disability plan that meets your clients’ unique needs.
- Employer or Employee Paid Premiums
- Short Term Benefit Periods – options from 9 to 104 weeks for short term,
- Long Term Benefit Durations – options to age 65 or to Social Security Normal Retirement Age
- Elimination Period – alternatives ranging from 0 to 30 days
- Weekly Benefits – choose between a percentage of earnings or flat dollar amounts up to $3,500, subject to group size
- Partial Disability Benefits – with an earnings loss as low as 1 percent
- Variety of disability definition options
- Partial disability benefits
- Guaranteed Issue Underwriting
- Flexible commission schedules
- Customized programs for School Districts
Find Out More
Contact us for more information on this and other flexible turnkey products and services.