Critical IllnessHybrid product designed to help protect employees from financial and physical consequences of serious medical conditions
Critical Illness insurance protect you from the physical and financial consequences of serious medical conditions such as cancer, heart attacks, strokes, major organ failures, comas, ALS, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and more.
- Mortgage and Rent Helper pays an extra benefit for each month the employee misses 5 or more days of work, for up to 6 months.
- Advocacy Package which includes personal assistance with physician referrals, diagnosis and treatment advice, help with understanding insurance and provider bills and medical travel assistance.
Additional Optional Benefits:
- Childhood Conditions – can cover both standard illnesses and childhood conditions.
- Hospital Re-Admission Benefit – for intermittent treatment beginning six months after diagnosis, with each hospital admission for that same condition
- Family Care Benefit – helps pay for childcare during hospital stays
- Occupational Package – helps workers like nurses, doctors, police and paramedics insure against being infected with HIV or Hepatitis B, C or D from an accidental needle stick.
- Cancer Treatment Benefit – pays an extra benefit each month being treated, for up to 6 months.
- Wellness Benefit – pays-out once per person per year.
Flexible and Customizable:
Every plan starts with our Standard Conditions. You can add enhancements, childhood conditions and occupational conditions:
- You can build Single Benefit, Double Benefit and Triple Benefit Policies
- a Recurrence Benefit can be built in at 0%, 25%, 50% or 100% of the face amount, and can be paid up to 2 times
- Automatic Benefit Increases over time
- Incremental Coverage Increases available.
- Affordable, Comprehensive Coverage
- Highly Competitive Rates
- Fully Portable
- Guaranteed Renewable for Life
- Level Premiums
- No Benefit Reduction Due to Age
- HSA Compatible
- Contribution Options
- Waiver of Pre-Existing Condition Limitation available for group replacements and takeovers
Find Out More
Contact us for more information on this and other flexible turnkey products and services.