Introducing Health Advocate as the bundled EAP.
Our NBP alliance partner, Call-A-Doctor-Plus (CADR+), has become a premier provider of direct access to doctors and professional health care service providers. Now, with the addition of Health Advocate work/life services, CADR+ offers your clients even more value per employee-benefit-dollar.
In order to stimulate sales and serve you better, CADR+ will be sponsoring Weekly webinars exclusively for NBP Distributors, producers and staff. These Weekly Webinars can be accessed as follows:
NBP CADR+/Teladoc Webinars: http://www.cadrplus.com/nbp-training-series
How to Effectively Pitch Call A Doctor Plus
- Sales Tools for Selling Call A Doctor Plus
- Enrollment and Admin – The Nuts and Bolts
- Service Providers – Who They Are and What They Do
Highlights of the CADR+ & Health Advocate services include:
- Convenience – Unlimited, 24/7 access to licensed physicians for basic healthcare services and certain Rx drug orders; no time spent on travel and in waiting rooms.
- Simplicity – no deductibles or copays; certain providers are accessible via smartphone app.
- Value – access to Health Advocate EAP and other consultative work-life services; discounts on Rx drugs and dental and vision network provider services.
- Affordability – services cost a fraction of what’s charged for Office/Outpatient visits. Rates as low as $10 pe/pm for employer-paid group enrollments.
Regardless of what Voluntary Benefits you’re selling today, both the employer and employee interest in “telemed” services is real and actual sales are projected to grow immensely over the next five years. We look forward to seeing you share in this success through our relationship with Call-A-Doctor-Plus.