Critical Illness insurance protect you from the physical and financial consequences of serious medical conditions such as cancer, heart attacks, strokes, major organ failures, comas, ALS, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and more.
- Mortgage and Rent Helper pays an extra benefit for each month the employee misses 5 or more days of work, for up to 6 months.
- Advocacy Package which includes personal assistance with physician referrals, diagnosis and treatment advice, help with understanding insurance and provider bills and medical travel assistance.
Additional Optional Benefits:
- Childhood Conditions – can cover both standard illnesses and childhood conditions.
- Hospital Re-Admission Benefit – for intermittent treatment beginning six months after diagnosis, with each hospital admission for that same condition
- Family Care Benefit – helps pay for childcare during hospital stays
- Occupational Package – helps workers like nurses, doctors, police and paramedics insure against being infected with HIV or Hepatitis B, C or D from an accidental needle stick.
- Cancer Treatment Benefit – pays an extra benefit each month being treated, for up to 6 months.
- Wellness Benefit – pays-out once per person per year.
Flexible and Customizable
Every plan starts with our Standard Conditions. You can add enhancements, childhood conditions and occupational conditions:
- You can build Single Benefit, Double Benefit and Triple Benefit Policies
- a Recurrence Benefit can be built in at 0%, 25%, 50% or 100% of the face amount, and can be paid up to 2 times
- Automatic Benefit Increases over time
- Incremental Coverage Increases available.