Imagine a world without doctor’s office waiting rooms, no more urgent care visits or emergency room visits for non-emergency purposes. Now, you can.
Call A Doctor Plus, powered by Teladoc™, provides on-demand, 24/7 phone, video and mobile phone application access to US Board Certified doctors, who can diagnose problems and prescribe medication when needed. Individuals and families can consult in less than 10 minutes with our network of U.S.-based, state-licensed doctors for common, non-emergent medical conditions.
- Consultations with US doctors within 10 minutes, 24/7/365
- A national network of 10,000 US trained, US board certified doctors
- Consult by phone, secure email and video
- No co-pays or deductibles
- Unlimited use for all family members
- 8 million members, over 1 million uses
- Doctor has member’s Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Doctor accesses two years of member’s prescription drug history
- Basic prescriptions – No Life Style drugs or narcotics
- If allow, member PCP receives a record of Call A Doctor Plus consultations
- English, Spanish and AT&T On Demand Interpreter
- Flu Line, Allergy Line, and much more